Checklists for Lawyers
Everyone uses checklists and frequently relies on them. In some cases, it’s difficult to survive and be successful without them. This new guide, Checklists for Lawyers, takes the process of using checklists a step further by showing you how to create systems for your everyday law practice to ensure that tasks get done correctly every time. “Why do I need a checklist?” The answer is simple: a checklist will help you improve your workflow, document your procedures, avoid malpractice and allow you to provide the best representation to your clients, so they remain your clients.
In a complex profession with analytical and procedural challenges, a checklist will help you deal with an overwhelming amount of information that must be applied at just the right moment to reach a favorable outcome for your client. This convenient guide will help you run your law practice more efficiently and effectively with valuable guidance on:
- Why you need checklists in your practice and how to create them
- How checklists can help you mitigate malpractice risks and comply with their ethical obligations
- Using checklists to ultimately reduce training costs and help orient new hires about your firm’s practices
- Creating and managing checklists before discussing strategies for overcoming objections to checklists
- Eliminating potential mistakes and avoiding missed deadlines
- Ensuring critical actions are taken, research is completed, and documents are prepared or obtained in a timely fashion
BONUS: Includes sample checklists from current law practices, court websites, practice management websites, and other sources to serve as a beginning point for additional inquiry.
Click here to order it now.