The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC
The Most Comprehensive Book Explaining How to Use Adobe Acrobat DC With 285 Screenshots & Step-by-Step Instructions.
PDFs have become the standard in the legal and business communities for creating, analyzing, storing, and exchanging digital documents, and for filing documents in courts with electronic filing systems.
The Ultimate Guide to Adobe® Acrobat® DC is the most comprehensive tutorial book on the market, written in jargon-free language. The book provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots showing users how to get the most from Acrobat, from its most common tools to its most advanced features.
The book will introduce you to the product’s many benefits, including:
- Sharing PDF files
- Sending PDF files electronically
- Redacting and Bates numbering documents
- Allowing users with the free version of the Adobe Reader program to add comments and suggest revisions
- Reducing the risk of malpractice claims
- Inserting notes and comments
- Storing e-mail
- Securing documents of all types to prevent the disclosure of confidential information
- Improving workflow
- Increasing productivity
- Reducing the use of paper
- Improving client results
The most comprehensive guide available, The Ultimate Guide to Adobe® Acrobat® DC discusses and demonstrates the features that law offices and businesses use, and explains what the features are, why they are important, and how to use them.
To order it on Amazon, click here.