Time Matters™ Case Management Software – Sales, Support, Training & Consulting
Time Matters™ software provides new ways to help law firms, legal departments and other organizations streamline operations to save you time and make your firm more efficient. Time Matters™ allows you to manage cases, contacts, your calendar, documents, communications, time tracking and other daily activities. Time Matters™ has been the choice of Law Firms, Legal Departments and other organizations for the past 20 years.
Click here to learn about our new Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation practice area templates.
Time Matters Highlights
Discover new ways to deploy and configure your practice management solutions in a manner that will best suit the workflow of your attorneys and staff.
- Contact and Client Management: Time Matters™ helps you centrally manage client information
- Matter and Project Management: Centrally organize contacts, notes, events, phone calls and other information associated with a case or matter.
- Docketing, Calendaring and Scheduling: A comprehensive alert and reminder system helps you stay on top of deadlines, meetings and other due dates.
- Document Management: Time Matters™ document automation features make it possible to produce client and court papers more quickly than ever before. You can track an unlimited number of versions, revert to old versions and open old versions as new documents.
- Billing: Time Matters™ offers flexible options for capturing time spent on daily activities and has true integration with PCLaw and Juris billing and accounting applications and can be used in conjunction with Timeslips, Tabs and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Data Importing and Synchronization Tools: Time Matters™ includes integrated utilities you can use to import data directly from many legal and non-legal business applications.
Dan Siegel is a Certified Independent Consultant (CIC) for PCLaw | Time Matters™, one of the leading Business and Case/Management Practice Management Software. To become a CIC, Dan had to attend extensive classes and pass both written and oral examinations. Plus, as a practicing attorney, Dan Siegel understands your needs and will customize a solution for you. PCLaw | Time Matters™ is available in special versions specifically designed and pre-configured for Accounting, Business, and Law offices.
ITS can arrange for your purchase of PCLaw | Time Matters™, as well as training and support after the sale. For more information, call (610) 446-3467 or click here to contact us.